Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gulfarium

Kaylea has been very good lately so we decided to take her to the "fishy show" aka Gulfarium. Kaylea wanted to take Trinity her best friend/cousin. We had the best time. The girls minded and we didn't have to get on to them not the first time. We stay a night in a hotel so the girls could swim. They enjoyed the Gulfarium but I think they enjoyed the hotel swimming pool the most. We checked in after visiting the Gulfarium and the girls swam their hearts out. They were so tired. We got pizza dilvered to the hotel and the girls shortly passed out. We got up and went to the Ihop and ate Kaylea's favorite "Pancakes" and then came back to the hotel to swim so more. It was a short trip but nice.




1 comment:

Shane, LaJuan, Jocelyn and Gabbie said...

Kaylea is growing up so fast!!! I'm so glad you posted all the pics! Keep it up! It helps me feel like I am there with you guys, even though I am really far, far away :( Love you!