Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My little Girl is growing up

Kaylea attends Kids Discovery for Pre-K and wrap around care. Last week they had their Pre-K Graduation. All the kids got to wear a cap and gown, received a certificate of completion and was presented with an award. Kaylea was presented with the "Best Sense of Humor" Award. The kids did a skit for the parents also. It was so funny to see all the kids on stage singing and doing hand motions as well as looking for their parents and grandparents in the crowd all at the same time.




We were all sitting waiting for the graduation to start and Kaylea's teacher came up to me and said Kaylea's dress broke (holter top dress) and asked if I could come fix it. I looked all in her classroom for something to hold her dress together. Of course there was no safety pins or anything like that to use..... so I found a bind clip hoping it would work . It held up thought the graduation and the skit. I was very suprised. I was just waiting for the binder clip to fall off and her boobies be exposed in front of all those people.

No comments: