Monday, September 22, 2008

Horse Riding

Let me start off by saying I have not rode a horse in several years. Josh took Kaylea riding horses the weekend I went to the beach with the girls. Ever since then Kaylea has been begging to go horse riding again.... so we did. We had the best time. Josh and Kaylea rode together and I rode by myself. We rode through the woods and down the creek. Kaylea got to go swimming at the creek. She got a kick out of the horses walking down the creek she said 'they were swimming'. The horse that Josh and Kaylea was riding didn't like to be left by himself. So when we were getting read to leave the creek and headed back home, the leading horses started up the hill. Right before Josh was about to get on his horse....his horse just took off without them. I caught the horse and saved the day. Kaylea said I was her hero. Here is a few pictures of our trip.

Kaylea and I before we saddled up the horses

Look at her in that buddy saddle... she even had her on stirrups. I thought that was so cute!

Kaylea about to get in that freezing cold water.... she loved it

After the trip. She was wore out.

No comments: