Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weekend with the Girls

My boss has a condo on the beach in Gulf Shores. He let us girls from the office stay this past weekend. Keep in mind Josh hasn't work and I was broke. I have been saving for several weeks now for the trip, then things would come up to where I would need some of that money that I've been saving. I ended up taking $40 and I came home with $7. So I spent $33 for a weekend at the beach. That's pretty good. This was the first time I've been away from Berrydale since the fire, besides Mobile when I visited LaJuan and her family. It was like I was a kid again.. I was so excited. We had a great time. We layed on the beach and around the pool all day Saturday and we even went to LuLu's (suppose to be a famous eating place in Gulf Shores). Here is some pictures from my trip.



Our view from the Condo... Penthouse





Our view from the chairs around the pool.



Mom would appreciate this picture of the bird





This is Friday night when we got there. It was so windy from Hurricane Ike especially 20 stories up.





At Lulu's. It took us 2 hours getting dressed and we only stayed an hour. I think I had more fun getting dressed.


Us being silly Saturady night

Veggin on the beach

No comments: