Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hurray!!!!! My Husband is employed.

As some of you might know Josh has been out of work for about 2 months now. It all happened so fast, but he is now employed. We will get his first pay check next Friday 9/26. I can't wait. It has been a huge challenge for me and my family to make it. We would not have been able to do it without the help of my family and God. (Thanks LaJuan and momma for all of your help. Love you guys.) He is working for a company called F&S Environmental which is contracted with FEMA. He does have to work out of town Monday through Friday and he is should be home on the weekends. He will be working in Gulfport Mississippi for a while. His first work order is to check the smoke detectors in all of the FEMA camper trailers & mobile homes, if there is holes in the walls to fix them etc ... no where as hard of work as what he has been doing for the past 10 years.

At first I was a little scared of Kaylea and I being by ourselves, but were big girls we can do it. Please do keep us in our prayers that God will keep Kaylea and I safe while we are by ourselve and to keep Josh safe whilehe is working in Mississippi.

No comments: